Skip to product information

    Vetafarm Maintenance Diet (MD pellets)

    In stock!
    Add To Wishlist

    Product Description

    Vetafarm Maintenance diet is veterinary formulated to fill all of your bird’s core nutritional requirements. Use as a balanced diet to maintain birds at a healthy weight without excess fat disposition.

    Features & Benefits

    • Complete pet parrot nutrition in an easy to feed formula.
    • No artificial colours, No artificial flavours and no added sugars.
    • Made in Australia with only fresh, whole Australian produce, direct from our farmers.
    • Designed by avian nutritionists and veterinarians.


    Whole grains (wheat, corn & soybean), soy protein, vegetable oils, natural organic acids, vitamins (A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, B12, C, D3, E, H & K, choline) & minerals (calcium, cobalt, copper, iron, iodine, manganese, & zinc).

    Nutritional Information

    Guaranteed Analysis
    Min Crude Protein 17.0%
    Min Crude Fat 5.0%
    Max Fibre 3.5%
    Max Salt (NaCI) 0.5%


    Feeding Guidelines

    Maintenance Diet provides your bird with the balance it needs for optimum feather development, tissue and brain function when fed as your bird’s primary diet (80% of daily feed consumed). The remaining portion (20%) of the diet should be made up of Native branches, Native flowers, Fruit and vegetables & limited access to nuts and seeds. Fresh water should be available at all times.

    Recommended For

    Small Australian Birds

    Cockatiels, Princess Parrots, Rosellas, Grass Parrots etc.

    Large Australian Birds

    Galahs, Cockatoos, Corellas etc.

    Asiatic Birds

    Ringnecks, Alexandrines, Plumheads, Moustache Parrots, Slateyheads etc.

    View full details

    Customer Reviews

    Based on 3 reviews
    Mary-Rose H.
    Part of our floof family’s healthy eating

    These pellets are an essential part of a healthy diet for our floof family. Coupled with fresh veggies, millet and a bit of seed we know they’re getting essential nutrients for continued good health.

    Khrystina R.
    Great product

    Purchased 10kg maintenance pellets for my cockatiels. Cockatiels enjoy their pellets. Arrived quickly , nicely packaged and the personalised card was a lovely touch. Impressed with Get Flocked, will be buying my bird food from them


    Great service, communication and price!