Skip to product information

    Vetafarm Parrot Breeder Pellets

    $29.95
     per 
    In stock!
    Size

    Product Description

    A healthy and balanced diet is key to a successful breeding season. Breeding is a very nutrionally demanding time for birds, their bodies require increased nutrition to help stimulate breeding, lay fertile eggs and rear healthy chicks.

    Some examples of key nutrients for breeding birds and their young are increased protein to stimulate breeding activity, calcium and Vitamin D3 for egg formation, egg laying and prevention of egg binding. This diet provides balanced nutrition to ensure optimum health of parents and their chicks.

    Features & Benefits

    • Breeder Pellets contain extra protein, vitamins, and minerals to support reproduction and meet the high nutritional demands of breeding.

    • Formulated by avian vets and extrusion cooked for optimum digestibility.

    • High quality nutrients to support breeding and chick development.

    • Made in Australia with only fresh, whole Australian produce, direct from our farmers.

    Ingredients

    Whole Australian grains (maize, soybean and wheat), amino acids (lysine and methionine), vegetable oils and natural organic acids, vitamins (A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, B12, C, D3, E, H & K), & minerals (calcium, cobalt, copper, iodine, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, potassium, selenium, sodium, sulpur & zinc).

    Nutritional Information

    Guaranteed Analysis

    Min Crude Protein 20%
    Min Crude Fat 5%
    Max Fibre 3.5%
    Max Salt (NaCI) 0.5%
    Vitamins & Minerals
    Min Calcium 1%
    Min Phosphorus 0.5%

    Feeding Guidelines

    Parrot Breeder Pellets should be fed as a total diet, beginning approximately 6 weeks before breeding season and continued until chicks fledge.

    Parrot Breeder Pellets should be fed as your birdโ€™s primary diet (80% of daily feed consumed). The remaining 20% of the diet should be made up of healthy fruit and vegetables (15%) and a small amount of treat foods such as nuts and seeds (5%) to provide variety and enrichment.

    Recommended For

    Breeding Small Australian Birds

    Cockatiels, Princess Parrots, Rosellas, Grass Parrots etc.

    Breeding Large Australian Birds

    Galahs, Cockatoos, Corellas etc.

    Breeding Asiatic Birds

    Ringnecks, Alexandrines, Plumheads, Moustache Parrots, Slateyheads etc.

    Breeding Small South American Birds

    Conures, Caiques etc.

    Breeding Large South American Birds

    Amazon Parrots, Macaws etc.

    Breeding African Birds

    African Greys, Lovebirds etc.

    View full details

    Customer Reviews

    Be the first to write a review
    0%
    (0)
    0%
    (0)
    0%
    (0)
    0%
    (0)
    0%
    (0)