Skip to product information

    Vetafarm Macaw Nuts

    $31.95
     per 
    Just 1 left. Order soon! Expiry Date 28/02/2026
    Size
    Add To Wishlist

    Product Description

    Vetafarm Macaw Nuts

    Macaw Nuts were designed by avian veterinarians as a species specific formula designed for South American parrots, containing all the necessary nutrition for general maintenance, as well as increased fatty acids, protein, vitamins and calcium to support egg production, young bird growth and general breeding.

    This product can be used as a complete diet for any pet or breeding South American bird, but they are also suitable for Australian and Asiatic Parrots. This product contains fresh nuts to appeal to exotic parrots and replicate their natural diet.

    Extrusion cooked for increased palatability and food safety.

    Feeding Guide

    Macaw nuts have been developed to provide complete nutritional balance for growth, breeding, brain function and optimum feather development when fed at 80% of the total diet. The remaining 20% should consist of a combination of fresh fruits and vegetables (15%) and fresh hand selected nuts (5%) such as almonds, walnuts and macadamias, Vetafarm Deli-stix can also be added to this 5% as a healthy, balanced treat and behavioural enrichment tool.

    Storage

    Store in a dry area below 30°C

    Ingredients

    Whole Australian grains & nuts (wheat, corn, soybean, peanuts and almonds), potato starch, chicory root extract, vegetable oils and natural organic acids, amino acids (lysine, methionine & threonine), choline, Vitamins (A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, B12, C, D3, E, H & K) &
    Mminerals (calcium, cobalt, copper, iodine, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, potassium, selenium, sodium, sulphur & zinc).

    Guaranteed Analysis

    Min Crude Protein 19.0%
    Min Crude fat 7.0%
    Max Fibre 4.0%
    Max Salt 0.5%
    Calcium 0.8 - 1.0%
    Phosphorus 0.4%
    Vitamin A (min) 6000 IU/kg
    Vitamin D3 (min) 2000 IU/kg
    Vitamin E (min) 150mg/kg

    View full details

    Customer Reviews

    Be the first to write a review
    0%
    (0)
    0%
    (0)
    0%
    (0)
    0%
    (0)
    0%
    (0)