Busy Bird Busy Box
A joyful bird is one that stays mentally engaged. The Busy Box, an unbeatable blend of durability and elegance, keeps your parrot's cognitive gears turning. Say goodbye to wing nuts wandering off their bolts; they won't budge.
Attachable to the side or top of the cage, the Busy Box compels your bird to master the art of balance while manipulating the wing nuts. This promotes agility, endurance, and hours of playful exercise. The Busy Box doubles as a treat dispenser! Place your bird's favourite snacks inside for an extra layer of excitement and reward.
Features & Benefits
- Intellectual Puzzle: A busy bird is a happy bird. This indestructible, intellectual and beautiful toy keeps parrots' minds working. Wing Nuts can't come off thier bolts
- Satisfies Instinctual Behaviours: Parrots need to forage, use their incredible brains, and solve puzzles to prevent boredom.
- Saves You Money: Birds do need shreddable toys, but they are expensive and gone in a flash. Busy-Bird toys give your bird a foraging and intellectual outlet that lasts a lifetime, helping you mitigate the expense of destructible toys. Collect them all and rotate regularly.
- Encourages Play & Excercise: When mounted to the side or top of their cage, your bird will have to find a way to balance and manipulate the wing nuts at the same time, promoting balance and building endurance.
- Safety: Andonised metal meaning no dyes, no paint and no heavy metal.
- Dishwasher Safe: Easy cleaning and maintenance
16.5cm Long with a 6.5cm diameter Box
Large Birds - Amazons (Lilac Crown, Blue Front, Yellow-naped), Timneh African Grey, Alexandrine, Yellow Collar Macaw, Small Cockatoos (Goffins, Major Mitchell, Galah, Lesser Sulphur), Chattering Lori, all Pionus Parrots, Eclectus, Medium Macaws (Severe, Red Fronted), Large Amazons (Double Yellow, Yellow Nape), Umbrella Cockatoos, Congo African Grey and similar sized birds.
X-Large Birds - Blue & Gold Macaws, Scarlet Macaws, Moluccan Cockatoos, Sulphur Crested Cockatoos, Hyacinth Macaw, Black Palm Cockatoos, Green Winged Macaws and similar sized birds
Safety & Disclaimer
Despite every effort to provide accurate images of each product’s colour and design, actual colours and design may vary slightly, due to different device screen settings, the lighting in the installation location, slight differences in product finishes over time and other factors. Unless specified, accessories are not included. All toys and accessories should be introduced under supervision and monitored daily. Remove any items that have become dangerous from use or abuse.